Since our inception, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University has been known for having students, faculty and employees who work together as one big family. As we join forces to clean the air, we welcome you to attend tobacco-free initiative events to show your support and inspire others.
August - September
FREE Tobacco Cessation Classes
The Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Classes are free for faculty, staff, students, and their spouses.
The next Tobacco Cessation Classes will be held at: The Yavapai Regional Medical Center, 1003 Willow Creek Road, Prescott, AZ
Stop by the tent in front of the Student Union during Orientation Week on August 26th, 27th, 28th, and 29th, 11-2pm each day, for additional resources. For more information please contact the Wellness Center at x6653.
- Monday, August 19 from 7:00-8:30
- Tuesday, August 20 from 7:00-8:30
- Thursday, August 29 from 7:00-8:30
- Tuesday, September 3 from 7:00-8:30
- Thursday, September 12 from 7:00-8:30
- Monday, September 16 from 7:00-8:30
- Tuesday, September 17 from 7:00-8:30